We will meet this Wednesday night at our building in a responsible and safe way. How can that happen given the orders to not gather in groups larger than 50 from the governor and in groups larger than 10 from the federal government?
This week we’ll hold Drive Up Prayer Meeting from 6:00 p.m. till 7:30 p.m.. Here’s how it will work…
- You drive to our church in your car with the whole family.
- We’ll have a few people including the pastor and our treasurer on hand. Drive along the right side of the church and come through the portico along the right side of the building (fellowship hall).
- The Pastor will read a scripture and do a VERY SHORT devotion with you. Then ask for your prayer requests, which we’ll list on poster board so you can see others prayer needs. Then we’ll pray for your and with you.
- Then, if you like, you can give our treasurer your offering. But even if you don’t have one, please come. That was just added on since it’s not easy to do and we’re not able to collect a weekly offering on Sundays.
- The whole process will last less than a few minutes per car I PROMISE!!
To space it out consider coming early if your in our Senior Adults. Come in the middle if you are not a Senior Adult. Come at the end if you have to work and can’t be there before 7:00 p.m..
That’s what we’re doing this week. We may do this another way next week. Share this with family. Call people who aren’t on Facebook to tell them about it.