We started the new Saturday 6:24 group for singles age 18 to 29. The group meets at 6:24 p.m. on the first and third Saturday of the month in a comfortable room on the left side of the building at 3073 High Peak Rd, Valdese. Next one is March 21st.
[googleMap name=”High Peak Baptist Church” width=”600″ height=”600″]3073 High Peak Rd, Valdese, NC 28690[/googleMap]
We eat and then open God’s word together. In fact OPEN is a key idea for this group.
- We open up to everyone and anyone no matter what your church background is
- We’re open to you coming however you want because dress is casual. Don’t dress up unless you want to. Come in our uniform if you just got off work.
- We’re open to you expressing doubts, fears or just asking hard questions.
- We’re open to hearing your ideas about faith and how to live your life
- Most importantly we open God’s word to hear what he says to find answers to those hard questions.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-879-8712.
If you know of singles in that age that need a place where they won’t get judged, they’re free to share without condemnation and they will be loved, then send them to this group. We will not try to steal church members, but instead encourage them to get involved in their church on Sundays.